Some of the topics covered:
- Building blocks for finding your authentic voice.
- The difference in developing your voice vs. finding your voice.
- How your platform effects your voice.
- How your impact informs your voice.
- 3 layers of your voice: identity, vision and mastery.
Todd Henry teaches leaders and organizations how to establish practices that lead to everyday brilliance. He is the author of three books (The Accidental Creative, Die Empty, and Louder Than Words) which have been translated into more than a dozen languages, and he speaks and consults across dozens of industries on creativity, leadership, and passion for work.
His book Die Empty was named by Amazon.com as one of the best books of 2013.
His latest book, Louder Than Words, is about how to develop an authentic voice that resonates and creates impact. Bestselling author Tom Rath called it “…one of the best guides to living a meaningful life I have ever read.”
GoBe Collective brings inspiration, training and accountability to creative entrepreneurs serious about thriving in business.