Some of the topics they cover:
- How to avoid trading time and talent for money.
- How to build a real business model that scales.
- Gamification and how it changed everything with Andy’s business.
- What it looks like to relate to risk without being foolish.
- How you, the listener, can parlay your own talent into a truly viable business.
Andy is the owner of CrossFit LA, one of the first and most successful CrossFit training centers in the world (now there are over 5000). A former professional adventure racer, extreme athlete, and master white-water kayaker and mountaineer, he’s completed scores of extreme races and challenges. A U.S. Marines Gulf War veteran, Andy was the oldest participant, at 43, to qualify for the 2009 CrossFit Games.
He is the co-founder of Whole Life Challenge, a online game that started in 2011 with 150 people and currently has more than 20k participants in each of 3 events each year. The challenge promotes establishing health and fitness habits.
Andy lives in Los Angeles with his wife, Julia and son, Dashel.
[tweetthis]”How do we deliver a product that impacts our clients lives?” Andy Petranek[/tweetthis]
Fastermind Coaching is your personal trainer for you and your business. Get the measurable results you have been looking for.