Author, Josh Kaufman, joins Dane to discuss smart and efficient learning techniques for business owners.
Some of the topics covered:
- The best way to curate information for your specific needs.
- How to learn efficiently.
- Josh’s best advice on how to read business books.
- Core human skills for every entrepreneur.
Josh Kaufman is the author of two international bestsellers, The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business and The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything… Fast!, and is one of the top 100 business authors in the world, as ranked by Amazon.com. Josh conducts ongoing independent research in business, entrepreneurship, skill acquisition, productivity, behavioral psychology, systems design, and optimization, and focuses on helping people learn how to make more money, get more done, and have more fun in daily life.
Fastermind Coaching. Affordable coaching for the creative, independent entrepreneur.
Links Mentioned on the Show
- joshkaufman.net – Find Josh’s books and subscribe to his reading list.
- @joshkaufman – Follow Josh
- “Do You Have These Core Human Skills?” – The article Josh mentions on the show.
- “Status Malfunction” – The article Josh mentions on the show.