Do you feel swamped with your business? Are you wearing too many hats and can’t seem to focus on what is important, the things only you can do? This episode of Converge might offer a solution. Your host Dane Sanders interviews Bryan and Shannon Miles of Belay Solutions. Bryan and Shannon specialize in connecting you with the perfect Virtual Assistant to meet your needs. And the best part is, they are US based. No more language barrier or communication deficit. Only the best virtual Assistants can make it into the Belay Solutions program so you are guaranteed to find an awesome person. Listen to this episode to hear the best tips and trick for finding a VA and why you need one.
Our world becomes more virtual every day, maybe you should too
In our modern world, it is not uncommon to turn to virtual channels for all of your needs. You might book your hotels online, order your food online, and even pay your landscaper online. With more and more business being born online the virtual world is stronger than ever. Maybe it’s time you look into offloading some of that crushing mundane work you have been carrying around. What better place to send it than the virtual world. It’s easy and could save you a lot of money. Listen to this episode of Converge to hear how hiring a VA can transform your business.
You are not the only person who can it right
You’ve heard the saying, “If you want something done right, do it yourself.” Is that true? Bryan and Shannon, the guests on this episode of Converge, argue that it is not. They say that hiring a VA and giving them freedom to work in a manner fitting to them will bring you the results you are hoping for and possibly better results than you could get yourself. Make sure you listen to this episode to learn why.
Communication is vital to a good Virtual relationship
Business relationships are hard. Setting the proper expectation all the while giving your employee the freedom to be creative and work in their element can be tough. Communication is essential if you hope to succeed. The relationship with a Virtual Assistant can be even more challenging. Not only do you face the same challenges as with a staff member, you also have the added struggle of not being face to face. How can you work around this? Is it even possible? Bryan and Shannon Miles believe it is and they have proved it. Their VA business has systems in place to help you along the journey to reach optimal communication. You won’t have to go it alone. Listen to this episode to find out more.
Your Virtual Assistant is an extension of you
A Virtual Assistant can be a powerful tool for your business. Not only can they help take excess work off of your plate, they can also be an extension of you. You can now have the ability to have your hands in more aspects of your business through your VA. Listen to this episode to learn why this can do beneficial.
Outline of this great episode
- [0:22] Do you feel overwhelmed in your business?
- [1:20] Have you ever considered using a Virtual Assistant?
- [1:51] Intro to Bryan and Shannon Miles
- [4:30] Our world is migrating online
- [6:00] Hiring a Virtual Assistants from the Philippines can offer challenges that the average business owner may not be willing to face
- [7:00] Bryan and Shannon provide VA services based in the USA
- [13:00] You are not the only one who can do the work you do
- [13:20] If you max out your working capacity your business will suffer
- [18:00] Your VA is an extension of you
- [19:00] Communication is the key to a good VA relationship
- [25:30] The future of technology
- [28:00] The personal connection in business will never go away
- [29:00] Bryan and Shannon are coming to GO summit
Resources & Links mentioned in this episode
- Check out what Bryan and Shannon can do for you by checking out Belay Solutions
- Click here to get the free “The Culture Cure” eGuide from Belay Solutions
Connect with the Converge team:
This episode is brought to you by White House Custom Colour
Audio Production and Show notes by PODCAST FAST TRACK